“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Sunday, November 25, 2012

NaNoWriMo, Cool Blogs, TV shows, and Possibly IMM posts

Hello fellow readers and fangirls/boys,

NaNoWrimo is almost over! Can you believe it? I only have to write 3,000 more words and I'm all done! That means I'll be posting WAY more and I have bucket loads of reviews...(well, not really...but I have several.)

~

I found this amazing blog:

http://the-plight-of-a-teenage-fangirl.blogspot.com.au/

The blogger is just a really funny girl who is a completely into books and things of bookish variety. Go follow her and read her posts. They are brilliant!

~

TV shows. I know that lots of bloggers post their favorite TV shows and ones they are excited for at the BEGINNING of seasons....but...we all know that I didn't do that, so I want to tell you what shows I am enjoying currently.

#1. Once Upon A Time

  I am quite in love with this show. I watched all 22? (some number in the 20's) episodes of the first season in a week than I caught up on season 2 until I could watch it on TV. They air every Sunday night a 8:00 PM EST.

I love the spin the put on the fairytales and the characters are simply AMAZING. I highly recommend it. You can see all of season 1 on Netflix and I'm sure season 2 will be put on soon.

#2 Revolution
 I love this show as well. The season wraps up its final episode tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00 PM EST. This show is crazy good and the story of what would happen if the power went out. It's brilliantly done and overall VERY intense and exciting.

~

As for possible IMM (In My Mailbox) I just entered a ton of Goodreads giveaways and hope to be winning some...

I won two giveaways this past month and I am just waiting for those to arrive (I will announce them in an official IMM when I do get them.) I might only be getting one though because I did not hear back from the second person.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. (or if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, a happy weekend.)

Happy reading!

-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...