“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tidbit Thursday: Little blog/book-y things

Hey guys, it's Thursday...late late Thursday.... for a few reasons:

Mari and I are doing NaNoWriMo this year and we are drowning in prep....Mari does all her prep work on thee blog (in posts that she doesn't post) so our posts dashboard is cluttered with "drafts" I realize I missed Teaser Tuesday and I've been posting NaNoWriMo pics on my instagram in the only free time I have...tsk tsk..I should be blogging right?

Well I found this awesome tumblr that I wanted to share with you for Tidbit Thursday! Here it is:

http://littlebookthings.tumblr.com

Know the feeling where you could spend hours on someones blog and love every single post there  is, but there's just not enough time in the world? Well prepare yourself because this is one of those!

Submission courtesy of meyoukathniel

Submission courtesy of coldbloodedpervertedgenius

Submission courtesy of meyoukathniel

Submission courtesy of timeywizardingworld

Submission courtesy of cavoulaitdireonestheureux

Submission courtesy of xstyleart

Submission courtesy of virtualholiday (sorry I just HAD to add the City of Bones one in here)

Submission courtesy of anon

Submission courtesy of polaziers (saw a guy reading Divergent today...my first thought was "Mary meeeee!!!!!!!")

Hope you guys lovee this tumblr as much as I do! Totally worth checking out ;)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! All the picture on her site are fabulous! I love little things like these because every one of them is so relatable.

      Delete

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...