“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Trip to Barnes and Noble!!!!!!

So, Mari here and recently I took a trip to Barnes and Noble and here are some pictures with captions and so on here it is!


I started out and walked in I took a deep breath through my nose the smell of new books wafted around me and I was called in deeper and deeper into the store.  I immeadiately found what I always had to look at before even start browsing for books:

photo.JPG  AHHHHHH

Then I wandered into the Young Adult Section (Which is annoyingly called 'teen' section)  But I found three books that I wanted NOW:
Shatter Me
Delirium
Tigerlily
Which one was I to choose?  Now I had a solid reason to choose each of them:

Shatter Me:  I know it will be good Kaitlyn liked it; my brother preferred this one.
Delirium: Sounds REALLY good; Mom liked this one.
Tigerlily:  Such a sweet idea; Mom's favorite.

photo.JPG   Beautiful cover!!!



Then I went to the hunger games section and I found THIS beauty:
photo.JPG   AHHHHHH FIRE.


Ahh this gorgeus beauty that I share with  Kait:

photo.JPG

And finally I added this book to the choices:


photo.JPG


Now I know you are dying to know what book I chose so here it is:


Delirium (Delirium, #1)Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love -- the deliria -- blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.





I really like the idea for this book and I'm excited to read it!
If you've read you can comment your opinion on the book!

Description: C:\Users\Susan\AppData\Local\Temp\SnipImage-{883EAAE2-B546-4BEB-A747-F84D2A29BEEA}.PNG









Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...