“I spent my life folded between the pages of books.In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association. My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.”

― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Everbound by Brodi Ashton


Again...I guess I'm kind of on a new cover release craze!

This is the one that excited me most:

Everbound by Brodi Ashton

Everbound by Brodi Ashton
summary from goodreads.com
Expected publication: January 22nd, 2013

Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.








...........................................................................................................................................

This Description sounds like its going to be just.....indescribable, I can't say enough about it.

But enough about that...lets get to the stuff that really matters:

Look at that cover! Is that not STUNNING! I am stunned. It's utterly perfect. Everything I wanted it to be......cover rating: 10/10. This is the best cover/news I have seen/heard in the past YEAR! (except maybe The Host movie...) I am SOOO pumped to review this one......Do I perhaps see an ARC in our future? I'm gonna look into that.

When I found this cover:

Only....without the sad faces.....replace those with "OMG I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS OR CONTROL MYSELF....I'M JUST GOING TO FLING MYSELF AROUND LIKE A MAD PERSON" kind of faces....













 like Louis (lol)


Sorry for spamming you guys with LOTS of gifs...but this is litterary what I did for porbably 10 mins...............well I guess that's fangirling for you.

ExpeJanuary 22nd 2013 can't come FAST enough!






Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since we are a user friendly blog and want all of our readers to be able to read the comments please add " **SPOILER ALERT** " to your post if it applies. Thanks for your consideration!

We love love love your comments! When you leave them it just makes us so happy! Thanks for visiting!

-Kait, Mari, and Rach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...